beauty blog,

Fashion/Beauty Haul!!!

9:35 PM shizasblog 0 Comments



Hi beauties!!!I hope you are doing great.It is super hot here and i was thinking to get some slippers for this summer so i decided to order some of the shoe pairs and today i am going to share my little fashion haul with you.So let's get started....











I got two pairs of these pretty shoes.One is  beaded one while the other one is filled with little flowers at the top.Both are super comfortable to wear and look so classy.These were so cheap in prices and i am really amazed to see the quality and look how stylish these are.I am loving the floral pattern more than the beaded one.You can wear them casually or on some events these are good to wear at any event.I also got this eyeliner brush as i was really needed the one with thin tip and this tweezers both the items are really good to use.They ship worldwide and i got my package within time.I am totally satisfied with the quality and overall result and if you are a shopping lover like me you must visit them for some good quality items.You can check out the details of these items in the links below...



How do you think about this haul let me know in the comment box below...Xoxo Shiza

You Might Also Like

0 20: